September 22-24, 2023
- Banquet Planning Team
- Assist in the planning of the 150th Anniversary Banquet including catering, set-up/tear down volunteers, entertainment, decorations, etc.
- Concert Planning Team
- Work with the Sr. Associate Pastor (Rev. Dr. Shonda Nicole Gladden) to plan the program, invite musicians, design set/decorations, organize rehearsals, and arrange technical aspects of Anniversary Weekend Concert(s).
- Sunday Worship Planning Team
- Work with the Pastors and Musicians to plan the 150th Anniversary Sunday Worship Service.
- Contact Team
- Compile a list of current and past Broadway members, friends, pastors, staff, and special guests, and make personal calls and send out invitations to the 150th Anniversary Weekend.
- Historian Team
- Build on the work of Broadway historians of the past to create an updated history of Broadway through today.
- Program Team
- Work with the Administrative Assistant (Karen McAleavey) to design and print 150th Anniversary Programs and Invitations.